For more information on becoming an event/media partner, please contact Jon Liong at email@example.com.
Medical Affairs Professional SocietyMAPS is the premier Non-Profit global society of Medical Affairs professionals across a spectrum of fields, experience, and locales. By partnering with professionals like you, MAPS is transforming the Medical Affairs industry to increase its value to companies and, ultimately, benefit patients and consumers. Our mission is to advance our profession and increase its impact by: promoting excellence in Medical Affairs; developing guidelines to set and improve standard; fostering advocacy for Medical Affairs, both internally and externally; providing education and encouraging professional collaborations that support the practice of Medical Affairs. www.medicalaffairs.org
The Medical Science Liaison Society
The Medical Science Liaison Society is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization dedicated to the MSL career.
The Medical Science Liaison Society is exclusively dedicated to advancing the global MSL profession.
We provide resources for those interested in the MSL role, as well as, professional growth and development opportunities for current MSL
Managers and individual MSLs including:
- Live Conferences-featuring prominent speakers where members can interact and share ideas
- Training-including best practice sharing and research for experienced MSLs as well as training programs to assist candidates who want to break into the role
- Research and Publications
- Educational Materials-including videos, articles, presentations and other resources from global experts
- Networking Opportunities-including opportunities to meet and engage with MSL colleagues and management around the world
- Career Services
Biodiscover (www.biodiscover.com) is a newly media portal to explore the value of biosciences, and committed to disseminate the forefront of biotechnology and successful business model in the field of life sciences.
Our website introduces the most advanced and dynamic bioinformatics technology in the field of life sciences, providing prospective, in-depth research information and technical topics for biologists in china; providing the latest bioindustry dynamics and reports for enterprises; providing a interaction platform for biological enterprises and individuals; integrating the latest exhibitions, conferences and technical seminars of biopharmaceutical etc.
DXY is the largest online professional social network globally for physicians, medical institutions, healthcare providers, and life science professionals. Our vision is being the connector of healthcare ecosystem via Innovative Data-Driven Model. With this vision, DXY has expanded her focus from HCP services to public healthcare field since 2015.
Established in 2000, and after 16 years development, DXY has 4.8 million professional users, which includes 2 million physicians, and 2.8 million life sciences professionals. In the field of healthcare services, DXY has attracted millions public content subscribers via multiple digital channels. Apart from the role of information provider and interactive platfrom, DXY has opened 5 clinics in Hangzhou and Fuzhou. It is expected that more clinics will open in other cities in the near future.
Key Milestones in Company History
- Established in 2000 as a professional forum of medicine, now owns 129 specific discussion sections;
- Built DXY.cn, a portal website of medicine, in 2006, and have gradually covered all clinical therapeutic areas;
- 70 million USD investment from Tencent in 2014, to built the strategic cooperation based on WeChat and other innovative digital assets to serve HCPs & patients;
- Developed DXDoctor (www.dxy.com), an application platform including portal website/ app / WeChat public account, to provide public with reliable health education and information on disease, as well as medical information searching engine and health management tools;
- First DXClinic opened in Hangzhou in 2015;
- Invested LinkedCare, a leading SaaS model dental clinic management system provider in China, to connect more physicians, patients and HCPs;
- 600+ staff, with the headquarter in Hangzhou, and sub-division offices in Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou.
GBI is an information, applications and services company focused on the healthcare industry. Leveraging data from across the healthcare value chain, GBI creates web and mobile systems that enable individuals and organizations to make better decisions and communicate more effectively.
Huodongjia is a professional conference platform for query and registration, gathered with a variety of different high-quality industry meetings. Each year more than 100,000 business meetings are released here, and millions people buy tickets for their target event on Huodongjia. It creates a new conference information platform and provides services of conference release, marketing, conference sharing, live video, live conference, guest presentations, lecture notes and others which offers the opportunities to those who are in demand of meeting with the industry elites. Make a need for people to meet the industry’s elite. For more events, please visit www.huodongjia.com.